Meet Dr. Khalique Zahir.
Dr. Zahir is a native of West Virginia and came to this area after completing his General Surgery training at St Marys Hospital affilliated with Yale University. He gained additional training in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Vanderbilt University. He practices in northern Virginia and the greater metropolitan Washington area.
Dr. Zahir is considered a scientific and clinical educator, having published over 20 articles in national health journals on topics related to cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr Zahir is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery & The American Board of Surgery.
Refine. Transform. Restore.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- H. William Scott, Jr. Society
- Medical Society of Northern Virginia
- Maryland County Medical Society
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Hand Surgery
- Candidate Member of the Aesthetic Society Of Plastic Surgery
- President of the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Chairman of IMANA Board
- Assistant Professor (Clin.) of Surgery VCU School of Medicine INOVA Campus
- Chief of Plastic Surgery INOVA Fairfax Hospital
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- Virginia State Medical License
- Maryland State Medical License
Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive
1999-2001, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
1992-1999, West Virginia University and St Marys Hospital affiliated with Yale University
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Yale University
Basic Science Research, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
West Virginia School of Medicine
Wake Forest University